Read a couple interesting articles this past weekend that I thought were worth sharing here:
"How Fast Food Reveals Secrets of the Economy"
From the Pizza Principle to the Waffle House Index, fast food can reveal surprising things about our behaviour and hidden changes in the market.
"The Mystery of Why Some People Become Sudden Geniuses"
There’s mounting evidence that brain damage has the power to unlock extraordinary creative talents. What can this teach us about how geniuses are made?
A blog for students, families, and fellow educators. Meaningful reflections, stories, ideas, advice, resources, and homework help for middle school, high school, and college undergraduate students. We're exploring history, philosophy, critical thinking, the trades, business, careers, entrepreneurship, college majors, financial literacy, the arts, the social sciences, test prep, baseball, the Catholic faith, and a whole lot more. Join the conversation.
- About Aaron and this blog
- How to get the most from this blog
- Aaron's teaching philosophy
- Aaron's Resume / CV
- Tutoring services
- Noteworthy interviews by Aaron
- Connect with Aaron
- Aaron - Testimonials
- Career readiness resources
- ACT test strategies
- Writing prompts for fun and practice
- Exploring the world of music
- The importance of reflection
- How to get more out of reading
- Choosing quality sources for research
- Mental health and suicide prevention
- Better study habits
- The many benefits of volunteer work
- The benefits of networking
- Google Chromebook help for students
- Free worksheets and learning games
Search This Blog
Monday, February 3, 2020
Talking fast food, the economy, and sudden geniuses
Posted by Staff at 5:57 AM
Labels: Mixer posts, Mr. Robertson is reading
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment