Composed by Aaron S. Robertson
A prayer for the souls in Purgatory
My Father, please hear my prayers today for the souls in Purgatory. I pray that in your love, your mercy and forgiveness, your compassion, and your healing, their torment and anguish will end real soon; that they'll be welcomed into your kingdom, real soon, by you and by all of Heaven, with loving and open arms. I pray this through your beautiful son, our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. Amen.
For the souls in Purgatory, I pray: [Hail Mary prayer three times -]
Hail, Mary, full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou amongst women
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God,
pray for us sinners,
now and at the hour of our death.
A blog for students, families, and fellow educators. Meaningful reflections, stories, ideas, advice, resources, and homework help for middle school, high school, and college undergraduate students. We're exploring history, philosophy, critical thinking, the trades, business, careers, entrepreneurship, college majors, financial literacy, the arts, the social sciences, test prep, baseball, the Catholic faith, and a whole lot more. Join the conversation.
- About Aaron and this blog
- How to get the most from this blog
- Aaron's teaching philosophy
- Aaron's Resume / CV
- Tutoring services
- Noteworthy interviews by Aaron
- Connect with Aaron
- Aaron - Testimonials
- Career readiness resources
- ACT test strategies
- Writing prompts for fun and practice
- Exploring the world of music
- The importance of reflection
- How to get more out of reading
- Choosing quality sources for research
- Mental health and suicide prevention
- Better study habits
- The many benefits of volunteer work
- The benefits of networking
- Google Chromebook help for students
- Free worksheets and learning games
Search This Blog
Tuesday, January 24, 2023
Prayer for the souls in Purgatory
Posted by Staff at 10:49 PM
Labels: Catholic faith, Prayers, Purgatory, Roman Catholic Church
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment