I'm grateful to be approaching 500 likes on the Mr. Robertson's Corner Facebook page! At last check this morning, we're just 10 away from reaching that milestone.
Likewise, the traffic to the blog has been on fire in recent weeks, as well!
I see that the Facebook page's fans are coming from all around the country - California, Idaho, Kentucky, North Dakota, South Dakota, Montana, Florida, North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, Alabama - literally all around the country. And quite a diverse blend of fans - parents, grandparents, teachers, high school students, college students, and recent grads now out there in the workforce.
This is really inspiring, and I'm very thankful to you for your continued support, readership, and help in spreading the word. This project has really become a labor of love for me, and it's YOU that keeps me going.
Meaningful reflections, stories, ideas, advice, resources, and homework help for middle school, high school, and college undergraduate students. We're exploring history, philosophy, critical thinking, the trades, business, careers, entrepreneurship, college majors, financial literacy, the arts, the social sciences, test prep, baseball, the Catholic faith, and a whole lot more. Join the conversation.
- About Aaron and this blog
- How to get the most from this blog
- On Facebook
- On Twitter
- On Instagram
- On LinkedIn
- Aaron's teaching philosophy
- Aaron's Resume / CV
- Noteworthy interviews by Aaron
- Tutoring services
- Career readiness resources
- Thank a teacher, coach, or professor
- ACT test strategies
- I was a slacker in high school
- Writing prompts for fun and practice
- Exploring the world of music
- The importance of reflection
- Wisconsin high school civics exam
- How to get more out of reading
- Choosing quality sources for research
- FOMO is causing you to miss out on life
- Wisconsin Apprenticeship System
- Mental health and suicide prevention
- Aaron - Testimonials
- Better study habits
- The many benefits of volunteer work
- The benefits of networking
- The benefits of participating in Model United Nations
- How does an economy work?
- Google Chromebook help for students
Search This Blog
Thursday, March 12, 2020
Our audience is growing!
Posted by Staff at 5:55 AM
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment