In this latest installment of my occasional "Exploring the world of music" series, I'm excited to bring you some music by Gary Lewis & the Playboys, a pop and rock band that had its heyday in the mid-late 1960s.
Gary Lewis, who still tours today, is the son of legendary comedian, actor, singer, and telephon host, Jerry Lewis. Gary's mother, Patti Palmer, was also a singer of note. You can read about Gary's father, Jerry Lewis, here on Wikipedia.
Check out these Wikipedia articles on Gary Lewis and Gary Lewis & the Playboys.
A blog for students, families, and fellow educators. Meaningful reflections, stories, ideas, advice, resources, and homework help for middle school, high school, and college undergraduate students. We're exploring history, philosophy, critical thinking, the trades, business, careers, entrepreneurship, college majors, financial literacy, the arts, the social sciences, test prep, baseball, the Catholic faith, and a whole lot more. Join the conversation.
- About Aaron and this blog
- How to get the most from this blog
- Aaron's teaching philosophy
- Aaron's Resume / CV
- Tutoring services
- Noteworthy interviews by Aaron
- Connect with Aaron
- Aaron - Testimonials
- Career readiness resources
- ACT test strategies
- Writing prompts for fun and practice
- Exploring the world of music
- The importance of reflection
- How to get more out of reading
- Choosing quality sources for research
- Mental health and suicide prevention
- Better study habits
- The many benefits of volunteer work
- The benefits of networking
- Google Chromebook help for students
- Free worksheets and learning games
Search This Blog
Sunday, February 16, 2020
Gary Lewis and the Playboys
Posted by Staff at 9:11 PM
Labels: Exploring the world of music
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment